Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am back! Sorry for the year long absence!

So, not surprising, to me at least....it has been over a year since I have even signed on to this blog. I was just reading my first ever post (one of two) and was humored by my admitting to not following through on journals. So, sorry!!!! I will try to do better on this attempt! Fingers crossed!!!!! I actually had the worst time finding this blog. I had no idea how to locate it. I did remember the name, but I could not find my blog when I searched for it. Long story short, I found it (obviously). And, I am ready to give blogging another go. Since, last summer I have probably read close to one hundred books. I will not run out of items to blog about. I am really looking forward to giving my opinion on one particular book. I will reveal it: Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler. I won't give anything away, since I won't be posting about it immediately. I also plan to discuss the Twilight Series. I will give my honest opinion about the books and why or why I don't like them. Hmmm...which do you think it is? I also hope to acquire a few followers...currently I have zero.I definitely need to work on that!  Anyone want to follow me? Ha! No, not stalking!

No comments:

Post a Comment