Sunday, November 14, 2010

Read, Reading, Want to Read

Book(s) I Am Currently Reading :

         Bright Young Things By: Anna Godbersen
         Opinion: To Be Determined


Books I Want to Read:

Falling Home By: Karen White

Saw this being reviewed on another blog, and it looks really good!


Breaking Dawn
By: Stephenie Meyer


What do I really have to say about this one?




Eat Pray Love  By: Elizabeth Gilbert

 















I would like to see what all the fuss is about.
Although, I have heard a lot of people say it is hard to get into.
Books I Have Read (Plan to Review):

Safe Haven by: Nicholas Sparks
Yes, I promise I am going to review it!


The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes  By: Diane Chamberlain


This one was a plesant surprise!

While We're Far Apart   By: Lynn Austin



Not as great as some of her others.

The Help   By: Kathryn Stockett


I read this book quite a few months ago. Since, my memory is a little foggy I am not going to give it a full review. But, I will say, that this book is great. It was very unexpected, but I will have to say this is one of the best books I have read in a long time. And, I didn't really understand what exactly the cover meant until I read it, but once you do you will really like it and appreciate it as well. I recently learned that they were making a movie, and I am not sure what I think of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment