Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Caved In...

So, I have finally decided to start a blog. I really don't know why it has taken me so long. I was drawn in, by reading other people's blogs, mainly two.  Since I enjoy writing, I thought it would be nice and easy for me to keep an on-line journal. I have never been the best at keeping my own personal journals...so I guess we will see how this works out.
      At first I was just going to make this blog solely on book reviews. This would basically be my opinion on books I am currently reading. But, I figured that might be boring. So, I will just throw them in the mix. I recently finished one book and am almost finished with another, so the book reviews will be coming soon.
    Also, another reason to have a blog is: I have a lot to talk about this summer. Mainly, because so much has happened and I have been so busy. Between, work and my sister's wedding I could fill a book. 
   And, since I am approaching my mid twenties (ha,ha- not true) I figured a blog is a classier web page than a facebook. 
              Oh, and for the countdown, EIGHT days left at the Pilot.... Hard to believe!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment